Walk through the fire...
I touch the fire and it freezes me
I look into it and it's black
Why cant't I feel
My skin should crack and peel
I want the fire back
Now through the smoke she calls to me
To make my way across the flame
To save the day
Or maybe melt away
I guess it's all the same
So I will walk through the fire
'Caouse whrere else can I turn...
The point of no return....
Bunu ben yazmadım. Ama içimden geçenleri çok iyi ifade ediyor... Ateşe dokunuyorum, beni donduruyor...
dönüşü olmayan noktadayım, artık bitsin...
I look into it and it's black
Why cant't I feel
My skin should crack and peel
I want the fire back
Now through the smoke she calls to me
To make my way across the flame
To save the day
Or maybe melt away
I guess it's all the same
So I will walk through the fire
'Caouse whrere else can I turn...
The point of no return....
Bunu ben yazmadım. Ama içimden geçenleri çok iyi ifade ediyor... Ateşe dokunuyorum, beni donduruyor...
dönüşü olmayan noktadayım, artık bitsin...

0 Comments:
Yorum Gönder
<< Home